Attic Spray Foam Insulation in Vancouver, BC
Are you looking for a way to save on your monthly energy bills? Are you tired of constantly having to replace the air conditioning and furnace unit in your home because they are always breaking down? If so, then it’s time that you consider attic insulation. Spray foam insulation is a great solution. It will keep your house more comfortable year-round by keeping the cold temperatures out during the winter and hot temperatures out during the summer months. Not only does it provide great comfort, but it also saves money.
Contact us at (604) 982-9321 to get free estimates.
What is Attic Spray Foam Insulation?
Attic spray foam insulation is a type of polyurethane that expands when it’s sprayed, so it fills up the cracks and crevices in your attic. This makes any gaps or holes airtight, decreasing the chance for drafts to enter through these areas and keep you warm during winter months or cool during summer months.
How does Attic Spray Foam Insulation Work?
Attic spray foam can work in two ways: direct contact with outside air (through an open roof) or by using airflow as part of its cooling mechanism. Direct contact helps walls stay warmer in the wintertime because heat from inside will be reflected into the house instead of escaping through vents; conversely, this method works well at keeping things cooler on hot days because attic spray foam is an excellent insulator. Airflow will help attic insulation stay cooler because the cool air comes in from below and rises, drawing heat up with it so that less warm air escapes through vents.
What are some Benefits of Attic Spray Foam Insulation?
- It helps keep your home more comfortable year-round by keeping cold temperatures out during winter and hot temperatures out during summer months.
- It’s a great way to save money on yearly heating costs or cooling bills.
- It helps prevent mold growth, mildew, musty odors, or any other common household pest infestations. It can also cause allergies for people living in the house (it acts as a barrier between your attic flooring and where these things could be).
- It is easy to install attic spray foam insulation, and it includes a high level of R-value per inch, which helps keep your house warmer or cooler depending on the time of year.
What are some Disadvantages?
If there’s an attic window in the space that you’re filling up with attic spray foam insulation, then you’ll need to make sure to ventilate properly so air can still flow through this spot; otherwise, if not enough fresh air comes into place, it will cause smells from rotting wood (from overheating), bacteria growths or any other kind of pest infestations.
How do I Know if my Attic Needs Insulation?
There are a few signs that your home may need attic spray foam insulation, such as:
- Home is drafty or feels colder than during winter months or warmer than during summer months.
- Your fuse box frequently trips from too many appliances being used simultaneously in the house (like when you turn on the lights, fridge, and TV).
- You notice drips of water coming down through cracks around windows or fan vents where they meet the roofline; this could mean there’s moisture buildup happening in your attic space because cool outside temperatures have found their way inside due to lack of attic insulation.
- Suppose you’re experiencing an attic fire or have seen one in the past. These fires are hazardous and could spread quickly because of how dry attic air is, making them perfect for catching on fire.
Choose Vancouver Spray Foam Insulation Co for your Attic Spray Foam Insulation
The best way to make sure that your attic is properly insulated is by calling on professionals who specialize in this service, such as Vancouver Spray Foam Insulation Co. Our Vancouver Spray Foam Insulation team will work with you from the start of project planning through installation and cleanup, so there’s nothing left to worry about. This will also ensure that attic spray foam insulation is done properly and to your satisfaction.
Vancouver Spray Foam Insulation Co is a company that specializes in home insulation and has been established for many years. We are an industry leader in spray foam insulation, and we have the experience needed to do the job right. If you’re looking for a reliable attic spray foam insulation company in Vancouver, then look no further than our company. Contact us at (604) 982-9321 today to learn more about our services. Dial now to get free estimates.