You can install and uninstall any application and also restrict the background applications. There are thousands of Custom ROMs, each offering a various set of features which are not available in Stock ROM. You can easily customize the looks of the system and also enhance the performance of the system. Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023. Type down the output of these commands on your preferred note app, or your computer. Google Photos also has a feature that allows you to directly copy-paste from a file firmware stok rom picture.
The purest version of Android is colloquially known as AOSP, which references the Android Open-Source Project. This version of the operating system is its “default” state, with no Google apps, no customizations, and no extra features.
- Proceed with caution as you can cause temporary/permanent damage to your device if you don’t follow all the steps correctly.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device, Colors P70?
- After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone.
- The official software update can unroot Android phones and restore all the default settings.
- For starters, the update brings improvements like support for multiple languages, user privacy, redesigned clipboard features, and more.
It is complex and contains many different subsystems. Creating an operating system as complex and useful as Android didn’t happen overnight.
Please double-check with your device forums for variations. If your phone isn’t supported by either of the operating systems mentioned above, LineageOS is your friend. Due to the wide range of supported phones, yours will undoubtedly be supported in any capacity, officially or unofficially. This list focuses explicitly only on Android custom ROMs.